TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper for harness racing is a FREE mobile app designed for iOS & Android smartphones/tablets that provides handicapping info on the go. Access exclusive ratings and stats from the convenience of your mobile device. The tablet version is optimized for a larger screen with improved navigation and display of the past performances.
TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper includes both Thoroughbred & Harness handicapping info, however separate data purchases are required for each of the breeds.
Key features of this product include
• Free Race Of The Day
Ability to download a selected single FREE race each and every day.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Identify top contenders using our powerful ratings.
• Pace Figures & Style
Fractional pace figures and positions are averaged for each call of the race.
• Driver & Trainer Stats
Detailed driver and trainer stats across various categories and handicapping angles.
• PDF Race Programs
Condensed format standard race programs are included with purchase inside the app.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $1.49
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $0.75 each
1 month $19.95
3 months $54.95
6 months $104.95
12 months $199.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $49.95
3 months $134.95
6 months $259.95
12 months $499.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper
TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper is horse racing's leading choice for handicapping information on the go. This easy to use and read app lets users go deep inside the vast amounts of exclusive ratings and statistics waiting to be unlocked inside each race card.
Check out screenshots and more details, plus get access to the FREE TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper in the app stores. It includes a sample full race card as well as a single free race of the day. Use your existing TrackMaster id and password inside the app to make purchases after you've registered for the product.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper
PDF RACE PROGRAMS
Condensed format PDF race programs are included with your race card purchase.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors. This power rating is also weighted to reflect a track profile where certain factors, like early pace, are of greater importance.
- PACE FIGURES: The composite pace figure uses a track profile to compute a weighted average of how fast a horse has raced at the various fractions of a race. This is helpful to identify horses who best fit the winning style of racing at today's track, whether it be early pace or a strong closing kick.
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at each of the calls of a race 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and finish. Post position also has a big influence on determining pace, so the style calculations use adjustments for post.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the drivers across the following categories: last 14 days, 30 days and 365 days at all tracks, last 365 days this track, favorites, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, low class, medium class, high class, pacers and trotters.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the trainers across the following categories: last 14 days, 30 days and 365 days all tracks, last 365 days this track, favorites, short layoffs, long layoffs, off claim, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, low class, medium class, high class, up in class, down in class, pacers and trotters.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the sire's foals across the following categories: overall, 2 year olds, off track and 1st time starters.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the dam's foals across the following categories: overall, 2 year olds, off track and 1st time starters.
This product may require the following software
Help guides and technical support for this product
- Product Tutorials
In this brief video tutorial, we will walk you through how to use all the features of the TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper app for your mobile device.
- Product Tutorials
Important Product Announcement
TrackMaster HarnessPro subscribers - Download a race card as you normally would and get the same race card for the Pocket/Tablet Handicapper at NO additional charge!