Platinum Past Performances Edit Content
TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances takes you above and beyond the regular track program with exclusive handicapping information, all while still staying true to that traditional look and feel you already know.
In addition to all the features of our standard past performances, these printed race programs include many enhancements not found anywhere else.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple Print Formats
Condensed, 12 Line & 12 Line Xtra versions are available to suit your specific needs.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Combining speed, class, pace and other handicapping factors to identify top contenders.
• Conditional Statistics
Extra horse, driver, trainer, sire and dam stats specific to various handicapping angles.
• Yearling Prices & Stud Fees
Yearling sale prices are shown next to the horse name and stud fee next to the sire's name.
• Auction Results, Claims & Trainer Changes
Mixed sale results, claim prices and trainer change details available in 12 line formats.
• Result Chart & Race Replay Links
On the past performance lines, race dates link directly to free historical results charts and a video icon indicates a replay of the race is available to view. (Additional charges apply)
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $2.50
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $49.95
3 months $134.95
6 months $259.95
12 months $499.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances
TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances is the choice for the handicapper who wants to take harness racing program data in the traditional format to the next level with powerful statistics and data enhancements the public doesn't have access to. All the constantly updated, accurate, information you need to play the races is right at your fingertips.
TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, driver, trainer, etc. plus many more exclusive features.
The files come in multiple formats, easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Platinum Past Performances
MULTIPLE PRINT FORMATS
When downloading you have the choice of a Condensed, 12 Line or 12 Line Extra format of the race programs. You can select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to twelve races of historical past performances, complete with exclusive TrackMaster speed and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race number, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, horse's final and last quarter times, driver, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors. This power rating is also weighted to reflect a track profile where certain factors, like early pace, are of greater importance.
- PACE FIGURES: The composite pace figure uses a track profile to compute a weighted average of how fast a horse has raced at the various fractions of a race. This is helpful to identify horses who best fit the winning style of racing at today's track, whether it be early pace or a strong closing kick.
The handy cover page includes an alphabetical horse listing, top 20 driver and trainer stats with ROI and detailed post position stats with ROI over the last 365 days. Horses ranked highest in power rating are highlighted in black and if ranked highest in all four performance rating categories will show a special symbol as four star power plays.
In addition to providing the 3 highest ranked power rating horses in each race, the bottom of every page highlights top performers in various categories. These extra handicapping angles, such as highest last race speed rating, best earnings per start, last race beaten favorite, highest win percentage, early speed and late closer can make all the difference when handicapping a race.
CONDITIONAL DRIVER & TRAINER STATISTICS
All versions include complete records over the last 365 days at the current track for drivers and trainers, plus universal driver and trainer rating (UDR/UTR), which is a statistical evaluation of driver or trainer performance. In addition, the 12 line xtra format includes special extra driver, trainer, sire and dam stats specific to various angles relevant to today's races such as off claim, equipment/medication changes, driver/trainer combos, horse at track, etc.
POST POSITION STATISTICS
Analyze a track's best and worst post positions using a win index. The win index can be positive or negative and represents the number of percentage points above or below an expected win rate. It is simply a measure of the relative win probability of a particular post.
Complete records and earnings for the horse's career, including off-track performance. Also included is the lifetime pari-mutuel wins number to the right of the career wins total.
PEDIGREE LOCATION INFO
The place where the sire stood for breeding is shown after the sire's name. An encircled "R" indicates the sire was registered in that state. The place of foaling is shown after the dam's name. In addition, a local sire indicator is shown after the horse name. An encircled "R" stands for registered state sired, "S" for state sired and "D" for diamond alliance sired.
YEARLING PRICES & STUD FEES
Yearling prices are listed after the horse's name when available, revealing how much the horse originally sold for at a yearling sale. Stud fees are listed after the sire's name when available, indicating how much was paid to breed with the stallion.
AUCTION RESULTS, CLAIMS & TRAINER CHANGES
Auction results, claim prices and trainer change details are available in the 12 line versions only, displayed between the past performance lines. The mixed sale price, date and name of the sale, price of the claim, plus the date of the trainer switch along with the previous trainer and his/her prior year stats are shown.
RACE REPLAY & CHART LINKS
On the past performance lines, race dates link directly to free historical results charts and a video icon located at the start links to a replay of that race. (Additional charges apply)
- Feature Comparison
Are you getting the most out of your harness programs?
Check out all the special features and extra information contained in our programs compared to what you'll find in the regular track program.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
Condensed PDF - Fewer running lines per horse formatted to fit each race on a single page to save ink and paper.
12 Line PDF - A maximum of 12 running lines per horse with auction results, trainer changes and claim details listed within.
12 Line Xtra PDF - All the features of the original 12 line format plus extra special horse, driver, trainer, sire and dam stats..
- SoftwareThis product may require the following software
Click here and follow the instructions to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for viewing pdf files.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
- Problems Downloading PDF Files?
If you experience problems viewing a pdf file (such as a blank screen or other computer error) please try one of the following options
1) Try hitting the reload/refresh button on your web browser (F5 on the keyboard) or restarting the web browser/computer entirely.
2) Try installing the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software and then restart your computer and try again.
3) You can also download the pdf file and view it offline by right clicking with your mouse on the "click here to view the file you selected " link and choosing "save target/link as".
* Always remember, you are never charged more than once for a file no matter how many times you attempt to download it.