Past Performances Edit Content
TrackMaster Past Performances offers race programs for the handicapper who prefers the familiar, easy-to-read format of the traditional track program.
In addition to all the standard handicapping information you're used to, these printed past performances also include our exclusive speed & class ratings.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple Print Formats
Condensed, 10 Line & Large Type versions are available to suit your specific needs.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Updated Statistics
Current track statistics for drivers and trainers over the last 365 days.
• Claims & Trainer Changes
Claim prices and trainer change details are available in the 10 line format.
• Race Replay Links
A special icon at the start of a past performance line links to a video replay of that race. (Additional charges apply)
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $1.75
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $39.95
3 months $109.95
6 months $209.95
12 months $399.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Past Performances
TrackMaster Past Performances is the choice for the handicapper who wants harness racing program data just like in the familiar track program. All the constantly updated, accurate information you need to play the races is right at your fingertips.
This product provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program such as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, driver, trainer, etc.
The files come in multiple formats, easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Past Performances
MULTIPLE PRINT FORMATS
When downloading you have the choice of a Condensed, 10 Line or Large Type format of the race programs. You can select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to ten races of historical past performances, complete with exclusive TrackMaster speed and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race number, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, horse's final and last quarter times, driver, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
DRIVER & TRAINER STATISTICS
Complete records over the last 365 days at the current track for drivers and trainers, plus universal driver rating (UDR), which is a statistical evaluation of driver performance.
POST POSITION STATISTICS
Analyze a track's best and worst post positions using a win index. The win index can be positive or negative and represents the number of percentage points above or below an expected win rate. It is simply a measure of the relative win probability of a particular post.
Complete records and earnings for the horse's career, including off-track performance.
PEDIGREE LOCATION INFO
The place where the sire stood for breeding is shown after the sire's name. An encircled "R" indicates the sire was registered in that state. The place of foaling is shown after the dam's name. In addition, a local sire indicator is shown after the horse name. An encircled "R" stands for registered state sired, "S" for state sired and "D" for diamond alliance sired.
CLAIMS & TRAINER CHANGES
Claim prices and trainer change details are available in the 10 line version only, displayed between the past performance lines. The claim price, date of the trainer switch along with the previous trainer and his/her prior year stats are shown.
RACE REPLAY LINKS
On the past performance lines, a video icon located at the start links to a replay of that race. (Additional charges apply)
- Feature Comparison
Are you getting the most out of your harness programs?
Check out all the special features and extra information contained in our programs compared to what you'll find in the regular track program.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
Condensed PDF - Fewer running lines per horse formatted to fit each race on a single page to save ink and paper.
10 Line PDF - A maximum of 10 running lines per horse with trainer changes and claim details listed within.
Large Type PDF - Printed in landscape format (sideways on the page) with an enlarged font to ease readability.
- SoftwareThis product may require the following software
Click here and follow the instructions to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader software for viewing pdf files.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
- Problems Downloading PDF Files?
If you experience problems viewing a pdf file (such as a blank screen or other computer error) please try one of the following options
1) Try hitting the reload/refresh button on your web browser (F5 on the keyboard) or restarting the web browser/computer entirely.
2) Try installing the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software and then restart your computer and try again.
3) You can also download the pdf file and view it offline by right clicking with your mouse on the "click here to view the file you selected " link and choosing "save target/link as".
* Always remember, you are never charged more than once for a file no matter how many times you attempt to download it.
Important Product Announcement
Looking for past performance data files? In addition to the printed program pages, we now offer TrackMaster PPs Data files as a separate subscription for use in various applications.