TrackMaster Plus Edit Content
TrackMaster Plus is the expert's choice for the most comprehensive harness handicapping data files available on the market today. Analyze the numerous categories of exclusive ratings and statistics found inside each data file to get the winning advantage.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple File Formats
Data files in EXE & XML versions, plus PDF race programs included with purchase.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Custom Power Ratings
Identify top contenders using our ratings, or create your own using custom weights.
• Pace Figures & Styles
Pace figures for each fraction with a composite average along with average positions.
• Trouble Ratings
A measure of getting into and overcoming trouble looking at both parks and breaks.
• Driver, Trainer & Pedigree Stats
Stats for drivers, trainers, sires & dams in various categories and handicapping angles.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $5.00
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $2.00 each
1 month $49.95
3 months $134.95
6 months $259.95
12 months $499.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $149.95
3 months $409.95
6 months $789.95
12 months $1499.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Plus
TrackMaster Plus is an unparalleled compilation of handicapping information developed by a team of racing experts and software engineers to help you become a more effective and profitable handicapper. It is intelligent, innovative, informative, and interactive. Serious players know the value of having the very best information and analysis available and TrackMaster Plus provides the winning choice for the intelligent handicapper.
TrackMaster Plus provides all the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, pedigree, owner, driver, trainer, etc. The files are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Plus
MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
When downloading you have the choice of an EXE or XML data file format. There are also condensed format enhanced PDF race programs included with your data file purchase.
PAST PERFORMANCE INFO
Up to twelve races of historical past performances, complete with exclusive TrackMaster speed and class ratings. Other data elements include track, date, race number, track condition, fractional and final race times, calls with lengths back, horse's final and last quarter times, driver, odds, and top finishers.
TrackMaster produces several different ratings for harness racing. Speed ratings are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a speed rating to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These ratings tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track and the post position the horse started from.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed ratings from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed rating would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors. This power rating is also weighted to reflect a track profile where certain factors, like early pace, are of greater importance.
- PACE FIGURES: The composite pace figure uses a track profile to compute a weighted average of how fast a horse has raced at the various fractions of a race. This is helpful to identify horses who best fit the winning style of racing at today's track, whether it be early pace or a strong closing kick.
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at each of the calls of a race 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, 3rd quarter and finish. Post position also has a big influence on determining pace, so the style calculations use adjustments for post.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the drivers across the following categories: last 14 days, 30 days and 365 days at all tracks, last 365 days this track, favorites, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, low class, medium class, high class, pacers and trotters.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the trainers across the following categories: last 14 days, 30 days and 365 days all tracks, last 365 days this track, favorites, short layoffs, long layoffs, off claim, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, low class, medium class, high class, up in class, down in class, pacers and trotters.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the sire's foals across the following categories: overall, 2 year olds, high class starters, off track and 1st time starters.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the dam's foals across the following categories: overall, 2 year olds, high class starters, off track and 1st time starters.
POST POSITION STATISTICS
Analyze post positions using the win index and roi index. The indexes can be positive or negative and represent the number of percentage points above or below an expected rate. Stats are calculated over the last 30 days and 365 days on a fast track and last 365 days on off tracks. Post stats by driver across various tracks and conditions are also included.
RECORDS & EARNINGS
Complete records and earnings for the horse's career, this year, last year and last 6 races time periods plus off-track and this track stats, includes best times.
- Product Key
This product is available in the following formats:
(Click to view a description of the layout/schema for each option)
EXE Data File - A self extracting set of database files used in conjunction with the TrackMaster Plus software or various other applications.
XML Data File - A single data file using a simple and flexible text-based programming language for data exchange. Click here for a translation of the xml data fields.
Condensed PDF - Enhanced race program with fewer running lines per horse formatted to fit each race on a single page to save ink and paper.