Pocket/Tablet Handicapper Edit Content
TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper is a FREE mobile app designed for iOS & Android smartphones/tablets that provides handicapping info on the go. Access exclusive ratings and stats from the convenience of your mobile device. The tablet version is optimized for a larger screen with improved navigation and display of the past performances.
TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper includes both Thoroughbred & Harness handicapping info, however separate data purchases are required for each of the breeds.
Key features of this product include
• Free Race Of The Day
Ability to download a selected single FREE race each and every day.
• Speed & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed & class ratings help you quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Identify top contenders using our powerful ratings.
• Pace Figures & Style
Fractional pace figures and positions are averaged for each call of the race.
• Jockey & Trainer Stats
Detailed jockey and trainer stats across various categories and handicapping angles.
• PDF Past Performances
Condensed format standard past performances are included with purchase inside the app.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $1.49
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $0.75 each
1 month $19.95
3 months $54.95
6 months $104.95
12 months $199.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $49.95
3 months $134.95
6 months $259.95
12 months $499.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper
TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper is horse racing's leading choice for handicapping information on the go. This easy to use and read app lets users go deep inside the vast amounts of exclusive ratings and statistics waiting to be unlocked inside each race card.
Check out screenshots and more details, plus get access to the FREE TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper in the app stores. It includes a sample full race card as well as a single free race of the day. Use your existing TrackMaster id and password inside the app to make purchases after you've registered for the product.
Special Features Of TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper
PDF PAST PERFORMANCES
Condensed format PDF past performances are included with your race card purchase.
TrackMaster produces several different kinds of ratings. Speed figures are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. Pace figures are similar to speed ratings, only they measure the individual fractions of races. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED FIGURES: TrackMaster assigns a speed figure to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These figures tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed figures from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed figure would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors, updated using algorithms to maximize their effectiveness.
- PACE FIGURES: Pace figures are computed using the same fundamentals as speed figures. The difference is that pace figures are calculated for fractions of a race and not the entire race. An average early, middle and finish pace figure is shown for every horse.
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at the early, middle and finish calls of a race.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the jockeys across the following categories: last 10 days and 30 days, favorites, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, low class, medium class, high class, distance and surface.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the trainers across the following categories: last 10 days and 30 days, favorites, off layoff, off claim, 1st time starters, 2 year olds, low odds, high odds, low class, medium class, high class, up in class, down in class, distance and surface.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the sire's foals across the following categories: overall, turf, stakes, 2 year olds, off track,1st time starters, distance and surface.
Detailed statistics on the historical performance of the dam's foals across the following categories: overall, turf, stakes, 2 year olds, off track,1st time starters, distance and surface.
Help guides and technical support for this product
- Product Tutorials
In this brief video tutorial, we will walk you through how to use all the features of the TrackMaster Pocket/Tablet Handicapper app for your mobile device.
- Product Tutorials
This product may require the following software
Click here to get the Pocket Handicapper for iPhone
Click here to get the Tablet Handicapper for iPad
Click here to get the Pocket Handicapper for Android phones
Click here to get the Tablet Handicapper for Android tablets*
* Only available in the Amazon App Store
Important Product Announcement
TrackMaster Plus Pro subscribers - Download a race card as you normally would and get the same race card for the Pocket/Tablet Handicapper at NO additional charge!