Flashnet Edit Content
TrackMaster Flashnet is the powerful, yet easy to use, handicapping report for any skill level. Designed for anyone from the novice horse player to the expert handicapper, it helps summarize the key facts and figures inside each race card that make playing the races more profitable.
Key features of this product include
• Multiple Formats
Web browser based html, compressed text or standard pdf versions to suit your needs.
• Speed Figures & Class Ratings
Exclusive speed figures & class ratings help quickly and easily handicap the races.
• Power Ratings
Combining speed, class, pace and other handicapping factors to identify top contenders.
• Pace Styles
Average running positions for the early, middle and finish parts of the race.
• Jockey & Trainer Stats
Statistics for jockeys and trainers over various categories of combinations.
• Last 3 Race Summary
Instead of full past performances, these reports include a quick summary of recent races.
Billing options for this product
- A la carte - No minimums, billed as used
single card $2.00
- Regular subscription - 20 downloads per calendar month, overages $0.75 each
1 month $24.95
12 months $249.95
- Unlimited subscription - No overages, unlimited usage
1 month $39.95
12 months $399.95
- DetailsInformation and explanations about this product
- Detailed Description
Welcome To TrackMaster Flashnet
TrackMaster Flashnet is a simple and effective tool for playing the races, no matter what your handicapping skill level. The information taken from our more sophisticated software and reports is concise, yet powerful, and can make your experience playing the races more enjoyable and profitable.
TrackMaster Flashnet provides the same reliable information you've come to expect in a traditional race program including such items as post time, race conditions, purse, available wagers, program number, post position, morning line odds, jockey, trainer, etc.
The files are available in html, exe or pdf format easily viewed and/or printed from your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or other device. They are available for download 24 hours a day, often several days ahead of the races depending on the track schedule.
Special Features of TrackMaster Flashnet
When downloading you have the choice of an HTML version which is viewed directly in your web browser, a plain TEXT version that has been compressed or a PDF version that includes a cover page and is more suitable for printing. You can select exactly what to print, whether it's one race or an entire race card and even save the file to your computer for later viewing.
For each race, the three horses scoring best in each of four key handicapping categories are displayed. These top ranked horses in the power, speed, class and pace categories are the main contenders for the race, and if a particular horse ranks highest in all four it gets the special notation of a "four star power play" and is considered a best bet.
TrackMaster produces several different kinds of ratings. Speed figures are for horses and measure performance in a single race. Class ratings are for races and judge the level of competition. Power ratings are for horses and are weighted averages of several different handicapping factors. For all ratings, the higher the number the better.
Click here for details and an important notice about our exclusive ratings.
- SPEED FIGURES: TrackMaster assigns a speed figure to each horse's race, where there is enough information to accurately do so. These figures tell you how fast a horse has been performing. It is based on the horse's actual time and other factors, such as the composition and condition of the track.
- CLASS RATINGS: TrackMaster assigns a class rating to today's and historical races. The class rating for a race is made up of a weighted average of the previous speed figures from the horses entered in that race. The number is basically a projection of what the expected winning speed figure would be for that particular race.
- POWER RATINGS: The TrackMaster power rating is an overall indicator of the horse's potential profitability, combining the components of speed, class, pace and various other handicapping factors, updated using algorithms to maximize their effectiveness.
The pace style averages are computed as the horse’s typical running position at each of the calls of a race and are based on the idea that horses develop particular racing styles and usually stick to them. These numbers will allow you to develop a more accurate picture of which horse is going to be on the lead, who will sit off the pace and who makes the late move in the stretch.
Instead of traditional past performance lines, the reports contain a summary of the last three races for each horse. Basic result chart information such as how many days ago, the track, dustance, surface, class rating, speed figure, as well as the finish position with lengths back are all included.
JOCKEY & TRAINER STATS
Combination stats for both the jockey and trainer with the horse along with a special measure of how the jockey and trainer perform together. Also included are trainer stats for various handicapping angles.
RECORDS & EARNINGS
Complete records and earnings per start for this year and last year.
Win percentages for the sires of all its foals races and over various angles are included to help gauge the breeding angle, useful for playing races with young horses.
- HelpHelp guides and technical support for this product
View the complete TrackMaster Flashnet help guide. It contains detailed explanations and a glossary of terms for each and every section of the product.